The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Lisey's Story by Stephen King






Stephen King has been my favourite author since I was 12 or 13, going on (gulp!) 25 years now. His books are the only ones I buy immediately, in hardcover, for full price.

Lisey's Story is about the widow of a renowned author of horror, her late husband, and exactly where he gets his ideas from. Lisey clearly is inspired by his own wife, Tabitha.

I found it a little slow at first, but when it picked up, BAM!

Good, creepy, classic Stephen King fun.

That's a picture of his house in Bangor, by the way, that I took last summer on vacation. Check out the spiderweb design on the gates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home