The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner



This was an awesome book. I really enjoyed it. It's about 2 sisters who are complete opposites and who, for various reasons, then have to make some serious changes to their lives. They find out maybe they're not so different after all. I liked the way the author gave them each separate personalities and let us go on the journey with each of the girls as they tried to figure out who they really were and what they really wanted for themselves. It's a journey everybody has to go through as some point in their lives. I know I did.

(Thanks for lending me the book, Netter.)

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 14, 2006 8:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the movie based on this book. Starring Cameron Diaz. I loved it..cant wait to read the book.

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 3:10:00 PM, Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

I was reading this book weeks before the movie came out. I totally ruined the book by being impatient and going to see the movie.

I also enjoyed Ms. Weiner's other book Good In Bed.

I have Goodnight Nobody on my nightstand right now but have not started it.

Today is my first visit to your blog. I like it here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home