The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Friday, November 03, 2006

The Memory Keeper's Daughter: The Desperate Housewife Review


I thought this was a really good book, but like Netter, it made me mad!
I kept thinking how I would feel if my husband gave away my baby and told me she was dead, because he wanted to spare me the pain of having a Down's syndrome child.
It demonstrates how a split- second decision can change the lives of many people, and how a single lie can get away from you and grow and grow.
A sad book, but an interesting one that held my attention.
Two thumbs up.

3 Comments:

At Friday, November 03, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

I know, I know....didn'tyou just want to smack him up beside the head.

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 5:02:00 AM, Blogger Desperate Housewife said...

Men are idiots! We should only keep them around for procreation and heavy lifting!

 
At Monday, June 16, 2008 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good JoB! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home