The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

The Lovely Bones

What's this? No one has been reading for the past 2 months? What is wrong with you people? OK, OK, I haven't read any adult books for I don't even know how long but I've got one I'm going to read very soon. (At least within the next 2 years - I hope.) I've read the first chapter so far. It's called "The Lovely Bones" by Alice Sebold.

The book is about a young girl who gets murdered. The story is actually told by the girl while she is in heaven looking down at her family and friends and murderer. That's all I really can tell you for now. Has anyone else read this yet? DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS - I just want to know if you liked it.

2 Comments:

At Monday, April 24, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Yes I have read the book and I really enjoyed it. I can not tell the other thing that I want to tell you because I do not want to spoil it for you, so tell me when you are finished

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Netter said...

Oh man, I read that book. I won't give anything away...so we will discuss it when you are done. For the record...I have read a couple of books but nothing good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home