The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Sunday, December 04, 2005


A merciless killer on the hunt...an innocent child in his sights...a woman driven to the edge to stop him...

The killer knows Eve Duncan all too well. He knows the pain she feels for her murdered daughter, Bonnie, whose body has never been found. He knows that as one of the nation's top forensic sculptors she'll insist on identifying the nine skeletons unearthed on a bluff near Georgia's Talladega Falls. He knows she won't be able to resist the temptation of believing that one of those skeletons might be her daughter's. But that is only the beginning of the killer's sadistic game. He wants Eve one on one, and he'll use his ace in the hole to make sure she complies. And he won't stop playing until he claims the prize he wants most: Eve's life.

"Johansen is at the top of her game....an enthralling cat-and-mouse game...perfect pacing...the suspense holds until the very end."
--Publishers Weekly
 Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:59:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Iris Johansen is one of my favorite authors. If you like suspense, she is an author that you wil like.

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 5:40:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Oph man, I can't read these type of books...they freak me out. I have an over active imagination.

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:57:00 PM, Blogger Tami said...

My God girl - don't you read any books that don't have people killing each other?

 
At Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Netter said...

LOL...hehehehe....yeah Cindy, I think she has a point!

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:43:00 AM, Blogger Tami said...

I actually used to read books like this, but I get freaked out too badly. I was reading this one book a long time ago and I could only read it when people were with me. I worked parttime at a gas station and when the other guy would go outside to do something, I would have to quit reading until he came back. I can't remember the name of that book.

 
At Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:22:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I like books that keep me on the edge of my seat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home