The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My Friend Leonard by James Frey


Oh People, if you listened to me and read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey...you must read My Friend Leonard. It Takes off where the true tales of A.M.L.P. leaves off. James leaves rehab and heads to jail to serve out his time....It quickly moves into life after jail. Mr Frey has lived an interesting life and his friend Leonard has too. I refuse to say anything else about it...for fear of ruining it for you. My copy is going in the mail tomorrow, bound for Michelle in Nebraska.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home