The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Thursday, November 10, 2005


Ok, Michelle and I have both read 'A Million Little Pieces' by Jeames Frey. I really enjoyed this book and it is not what I usually am drawn to. It is very high on my list of 'must reads' so give it a shot. In short, it is a TRUE story that will keep you on the edge of your seat. For a look at how the book starts...follow this link.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 8:58:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

This is one of the best books that I have ever read. It is like nothing that you have ever read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home