The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and it was well worth the wait. It the best book of the series. I laughed, cried, and spent most of yesterday and today completely absorbed by the book. J.K. Rowling puts such detail in her books that the reader has no problem transporting themselves into the world of Harry Potter. A lot of questions were answered and there were so many twists I could not put the book down. I was so sad when I finished the book knowing that there would not be another book.

5 Comments:

At Monday, July 23, 2007 4:59:00 PM, Blogger Monet said...

lol I bought book one and two BUT my BF stole it for something to read and I started another book. Now hes hooked because he just says "they are plain fun" :) I'll get them done after I read Koontz's TickTock. :)

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 6:10:00 AM, Blogger Tami said...

I agree. This was a wonderful book. I did like how she ended it. And you're right, it is kind of depressing knowing there won't be any more in the series. My husband is just annoyed because he wants to know what jobs and stuff they all went into after this book ended. She didn't tell us that.

 
At Wednesday, July 25, 2007 2:36:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I am with your husband. That would be interesting to know. I also wonder if Harry and Dudley became friends after the book.

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 7:53:00 AM, Blogger Ben O. said...

can't wait to read it ( I mean listen to it on CD. Much better than reading it - the guy who records it is a master of different voices.)

Ben O.

 
At Thursday, July 26, 2007 6:31:00 PM, Blogger Netter said...

OMG, OMG, OMG....loved it. Slightly annoyed by some things in it but I can live with it. It's not like I have a big choice.

Note: I have called Cindy to discuss this book and the poop is either not home or she is avoiding me. Cousins, sheesh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home