The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

For One More Day by Mitch Albom

Cindy already posted about this book below, so I won't go into full details about its content. I will, however, tell you that I enjoyed it. It's a quick read and it thumbs the heart strings. All of Mr Albom's books do that, don't they. If anyone wants to read my copy, let me know, I'll mail it to you if you promise to pass it on.

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 11, 2008 9:53:00 AM, Blogger Rockstar Mom said...

I read it, I borrowed it from my other friend Annette. (She's more local...)

I loved this book! It was an easy read and I finished it in like, two or three days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home