The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman

I've finally found a new author. This was a great book and I'm dying to read more mystery novels by Ms Lippman.

Two sisters disappear in 1975. Thirty years later a mysterious woman shows up and claims to be one of them. Is she? I'm not telling. I did sort of figure it out about 2/3's of the way in but there was still enough doubt to keep me second-guessing myself. I do like the way she writes - she gives each character a chance to be in the first-person so you really get to see things from every angle and everybody's perspective.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:30:00 PM, Blogger Netter said...

Crap, if a mother of 4 can find time to read...what the hell is my excuse. You're making me look bad Tami.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home