The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Marley & Me


Alright fine! So I am the last person on the planet to read this book. I loved it. I cried like a child. I stayed up late turning pages in a fog and reading the same line three or four times to comprehend what I was reading while half asleep.

If you are an dog lover, this is a must read. If you are an animal lover, this is a must read. If you are a humanitarian, this is a must read. Did I mention I cried?

They are making Marley's story into a movie. I'll be the first in line to see it. And I'll probably cry.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Yep, you were the last person! I read that right after it was released...it was so sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home