The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Anybody Out There? by Marian Keyes


Anybody Out There? is a heart-rending tale of grief, anger, life and love that will move anyone who has felt utterly alone and had to continue on when it is seemed all was lost.

My Friend Rain passed this book on to me. I have not been a fan of Ms. Keyes prior books but I have to admit I really enjoyed this book. I like how it sarts out, and how you really don't know what has happened to her or why she is in the condition that she is in. Bit by bit we learn more about what has happened to Anna. I don't want to say to much because I am afraid I will give to much away. I didn't read the inside cover so everything was a big surprise for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home