The Bloggers Book Club

This is the no pressure book club. If you have read a great book, blog about it, and if we are interested in it we will read it and comment about it. It's that simple. See, no pressure, no monthly meetings, ah!

Monday, June 12, 2006

What are the odds?!

Posted by PicasaI read "Night" because of my cousins suggestion. I just finished it before leaving for Hanover New Hampshire to attend Chris' Dartmouth Graduation ceremony where he graduated summa cum laude and to watch him become a member of Phi Beta Kappa...he's a smart kid! Anyway, who do you think was giving the Commencement Address? Just guess! None other than a Nobel Laureate for Peace... Elie Wiesel! Can you believe that?! What are the odds? I was discussing the book with Jean as we strolled the campus on the way to the frat dinner party and she said, "Oh, he's going to be speaking at graduation tomorrow", I thought she was kidding. Lucky for me, she wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home